Features of SRM open-type single-stage screw compressor:
- “I”type patented profile, best lobe ratio of 5+7, high efficiency.
- The aluminium windings of the PM motor are compatible with ammonia and need no extra protection which can get damaged or deteriorate over time.
- Rotor is made of high- quality forged steel with micron- machining accuracy, high strength, high wear resistance, and long durability.
- The housing is made of high- strength ductile iron, design pressure: 2.8 Mpa.
- High- precision and wear- resistant roller bearings designed for a life span of 80.000 operating hours.
- The internal compression ratio Vi can be adjusted to the existing operating conditions either manually or automatically for highest efficiency, even under varying conditions.
- Integrated oil channels for secure lubrication of all critical spots within the compressor.
- Suction and discharge ports can be swapped from left to right and turned 360° for easy mounting and connection in multiple compressor systems.
– See Technical Datasheet:
– Enter the Private Area (Selection program, plans, manuals and instructions).