Features of SRM open-type single-stage screw compressor:
- “I”type patented profile, best lobe ratio of 5+7, high efficiency.
- Thanks to the ratio 5-7 the rotor shafts have a larger diameter assuring an increased stiffness.
- Rotor is made of high- quality forged steel with micron- machining accuracy, high strength, high wear resistance, and long durability.
- The housing is made of high- strength ductile iron, design pressure: 2.8 Mpa.
- Innovative shaft seal. The wear- resistant sealing surface is made of silicon carbide for high reliability.
- High- precision and wear- resistant roller bearings designed for a life span of 100.000 operating hours.
- The internal compression ratio Vi can be adjusted to the existing operating conditions either manually or automatically for highest efficiency, even under varying conditions.
- Stepless capacity control (10-100%) by a mechanical slider.
- Integrated oil channels for secure lubrication of all critical spots within the compressor.
- Labyrinth closure between the bearings and screws assuring a clean and refrigerated oil at all the bearings.
- Special internal design that allows a low pressure at all bearings. This assures a sufficient lubrication without the need of an oil pump. The oil pump is only used for a pre lubrication at the start.
– See Technical Datasheet
– Enter the Private Area (Selection program, plans, manuals and instructions)